Sunday, April 15, 2012

Beautiful Sunday afternoon
I'm so appreciative that I can be the grasshopper...life is such a collection of who we are...collectively...in so many themes I see this reality.  I see all the people in my life, new and old and I'm starting to see that the big picture is really a thousand pixels and I'm just one of those, not any less important or noticeable, but just one of many.  I'm just hangin on a Sunday afternoon, feeling good about me... I see that we all have something that we bring to the table.  
I've been doodling this morning, its so good for me on a lot of levels, not sure if I can explain, I think the linear lines may apply to the convolutions in our brain?  I just know that when I'm doodling my mind is clear, so simple and easy, I don't know really, but some how black ink helps me...  I'm in an altered state? I don't know, I just know it takes me away.  We all long for peace... somehow... someway...  
Art therapy, yep, that's me baby, copy it all day long... A great release and great fun...  I hope anyone, and I mean anyone who enjoys art, music, whatever, that we all share those few moments of peace, quiet, all is good in the world...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment